Thursday, September 09, 2010

This was quite a day.   I went for a walk at 9AM.  See.  I am really trying.   I have made a promise that I will go three times a week, at least.   It is harder without my furry companion to be with me.  We got a sympathy card form Lakeshore Veterinary Clinic, the clinic that I took our girl to that Saturday.   I don't know if I told you but they called on Tuesday to see how she was and I though that was kind.  But the card was so sweet.   They did provide her with over 8 hours of sleep during that painful time she lived through.  I am so very glad that she is not in pain any more, even if I miss her so very much.

Bobbie came over this morning and we bottled her red currant wine and filtered her persimmon.   The persimmon is still pretty cloudy so we will let it settle some more and then filter again.   We had the salad that I had made for the party yesterday for our lunch.   It really is good.   I sent some home for Bobbie and Bill.  What we have may be manageable but I still might share with our neighbor Dick or George.

Leslie emailed this afternoon.  She is home.  We will let her rest and then contact her tomorrow.   Thank you for all your prayers, I am sure they helped with a quick release.   She told me orignally that they were planning on her staying for 3 or 4 days.   So an early release is a good sign.

Tomorrow League shooting will begin at Rhine Plymouth.    I have to work Friday night also, actually the whole weekend.   Not too much fun, I will see how much I am really needed for.   But I will start shooting the pistol league anyway.   I will not be in the trap league, but I think I will bring my gun sometimes and shoot with Bill Olsen and his team.

What a beautiful day it was today.  Hope it continues.

God love you

Mary

No comments: