Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello - It is after nine.  I just got home from working my Friday at Rhine.   Nancy was there when I arrived, so we shot pistol before things got really going.   That was nice, we weren't rushed and both of us were reasonably happy with our results.   Lots of room for improvement but it was OK.    We signed up 11 teams and were really quite busy until after 8PM then everybody pretty much left and we were able to clean up and put things away. 

This morning Jody came and did the cleaning.   I had to make several calls and email several people to try to get questions answered and tie up loose ends.   It was quite successful.   I only have two loose ends to tie together.   They will probably have to wait until Monday.

I spent a bit of time sewing downstairs too. 

Tomorrow and Sunday I have to work at Rhine again.   Then I will not have to be there for a month.   Of course, I will go to shoot the pistol league.   Tomorrow is a Lewis Shoot, which is one of our four fundraiser shoots.   I may bring my shotgun and shoot it for fun.


So the weekend is busy and next week is too.
Please continue prayers for Chris, the young man who had the heart transplant.   His new heart is doing just fine, but he had to be taken to Childrens again this week for an appendectomy.   When it rains it pours.

God love you and keep you safe.

Mary

No comments: