Thursday, September 02, 2010

It was a mostly stay at home day.   I had to go out this morning to pick up a couple of greeting cards but spent the rest of the morning baking.   I seem to be doing a lot of that.   I think I am doing my "when I am nervous, upset of distressed, I cook" thing.   Hope I don't run out of room before I fun out of sadness for my little Chelsea.

I went for a walk this morning.   I will have to get myself onto a routine of that.   Without my girl to urge me on, it will be easy to get a bit lazy.   I figure if I take a nice long walk at least three times a week, I will be OK.  It was a really nice morning for a walk.

My baking today, consisted of sourdough bread and zucchini bread.  We had chicken, rice and carrots for our dinner.



This afternoon, I cleaned my desk, paid a couple of bills and stored all my baking.    We just had soup and sandwich for supper.

There is a loud thunderstorm going over right now.   A lot of lightening and rain.

I didn't tell you but we had a murder in Sheboygan County.   It was just east of Plymouth at Racer's Hall which at one time was Vic's Hall.   Randy and Donna had their wedding reception there.   A man shot and killed another man four times with a pistol.   Apparently there was an disagreement of some kind, but there was no excuse for the shooting.  We are not in the old west and the victim was not himself armed.   Imagine my shock when they finally announced the gunman.   I purchased my 12 Gauge Bacall shotgun from him and he used to be a member of Rhine Plymouth.    He was always pleasant to me but  was not an agreeable person.   This, however, was way over the top.

Now that is news.

Hope all is well with all of you.   Can't believe tomorrow is Friday already.  And Saturday will be Bret's birthday.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: