Sunday, August 29, 2010

At least I got to be home all day.

Chelsea slept until after 9PM last night.  By morning she was pacing again.   I gave her the pills but they were not much good, at least this afternoon.   I think 8 hours is too long between - we do not keep ahead of her discomfort.    She was pacing and panting and arching her little back and limping so finally after 4 hours I redosed her and then I sat on the floor holding her until she finally went to sleep.    She has now been out for almost three hours.   I am afraid that things do not look good for our sweet puppy.  I am carrying her outside to do her business these days because walking is very uncomfortable for her.

Tomorrow will be very traumatic.   I have to go to Mother's for several reasons, but I can call Kettle Moraine any time after 6PM.   We are also taking Dick to the Eye doctor for his new left lens and to check the status of his right eye.


Pray for us.   We will need a LOT tomorrow.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: