Friday, September 03, 2010

It spotted a bit of rain today.  Last night there were thunderstorms.   So everything is nicely watered.

Jody came and cleaned today.    I washed sheets this morning and made a pumpkin pie for dessert tonight.  The only time I left the neighborhood was to drive over to Capelle's to buy corn for our dinner.

I finished two projects for the Quilt Club,  the block of the month and putting the velcro on the two walker bags that I made.

Bobbie and Bill got here about 4PM and we had a  lovely evening.  The corn was delicious.  The tomatoes were from MY plants and sweet as can be.   I made the pie with on of the pie pumpkins I bought.   It too was good.    Bobbie and I decided that she did Christmas last year, so she will do Thanksgiving.  I will make another pumpkin pie and she will make a hickory nut pie. 

Kind of sad to end such a nice day but there you go and I am tired.

So, I am listening to a Statler Brothers Special on TV and then will go to bed.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

God love you

Mary

No comments: