Friday, August 06, 2010

This was a great day.  The weather was PERFECT.   The temps never got over 80 degrees and it was dry.   This is all supposed to change in the next couple of days so we will have to really soak this up before the temps and humidity rise again.

I spent the morning washing sheets, emailing friends and writing a newsletter for our local CWI group.  Then I went to lunch with my friends at Dairy Queen at 12:30PM.   I had a grilled cheese sandwich.  Then I picked up a sandwich and fries and two mini blizzards to take home.   Their grilled cheese are so good.  I am delighted that they have mini blizzards now which are about 1/2 the size of a small blizzard.   Just right for Dick and me.

I picked up a dozen ears of corn from Capelle's on the way home and we had them for dinner tonight.  Boy is that a good meal.   I also have three packages in the freezer for winter.  Pretty soon, I will only get 1/2 dozen each week.   Chelsea likes the corn too.

She was really weird last night.   She woke me up at 2AM, at 4AM  and at 20 to 6AM.   So after I walked her and fed her and Roxie at 6, I went back to bed until almost 8 AM and really felt pretty good most of the day.

We are giving her pain pills twice a day for her tender hips and it seems to be helping so far.

Love you all

Have a great weekend

God love you

Mary

No comments: