Thursday, August 05, 2010

The computer was down last night.    I hope you all missed me.  We did not have computer or phone services.   I called Time Warner and they were aware of the problem, so I just went to bed and when I got up everything was back on and working fine.

Yesterday was a typical busy Wednesday.   I went grocery shopping in the morning and then at 10AM drove over to Rhine to shoot some trap.   I shout two rounds and did pretty poorly, but I learned some more so that is OK.   I do have fun anyway and the guys are so patient with me.Norb took my shotgun home to pattern it for me.

The afternoon was full of catching up, which seems to be all I do these days.   Then at 5PM, Dick and I went to Sweet Basil for a date.   We had a lovely dinner and used an anniversary coupon for champagne and a dessert to share.   We picked carrot cake and it was SO good.  We had enough to take home and finished it today.

Today was comparitively quiet.   I made Pizza soup this morning.   Then we had out leftovers from last night for out lunch.   We always split them, so I we both had spaghetti and steak for our lunch.Then I went to do some errands.   I went to the post office to mail an item for CWI, to the bank and to pick up some pills for Chelsea.    We now have some pills that may help Chelsea's arthritis pain.  She had had a very difficult week what with her pain and the coughing.

I watered the plants today.   We May get rain tomorrow or the next day, but there is no guarantee so I did not want things to die on me.   I was able to pick a few green beans and a ripe Roma tomato today too.

I only have one email that HAS to be done and it can be done in the morning.

So it is time for me to wind down for the night and go to bed.   I can't seem to get caught up on sleep.

God love you

Mary

No comments: