Sunday, July 18, 2010

A day to kind of catch up. Not a very successful catch up but that's the way it goes. I went to the 9:30AM Mass this morning and we had Swedish Meatballs and noodles for lunch.

The weather was really weird. It rained rather heavily but for a very short time, while I was in church but when I got out it seemed to have passed. Then this afternoon, it started again and there was a tornado warning with sirens and everything. We were listening to the weather report and knew that the touchdown was in the Waldo area so did not rush into the bathroom. The idea of corralling Chelsea and Roxie is not pleasant.

It passed over very quickly and was over the lake before you could almost blink an eye.

The coming week is turning out to be a bit busier than I had planned. But I am trying to not add anything to it. I have enough things to do around here to just keep treading water. In two weeks we will be the hosts of the Kunert Family reunion. I am sure looking forward to that. I really don't have to do anything to get ready for that. What a way to host a party.

God love you

Mary

No comments: