Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wow. What a day.

The morning was the usual business. Feeding and walking animals, Feeding us. Showering. I had to add the cutting of the breads that I had baked to the mix. I left at about 8:30AM for the Sheboygan County History Museum.

I got there at about 9AM. Which gave me time to get the Celtic Women Tea kind of set up, look around a bit and finish the board for the Clifford and Deeley family trees.

I think it was a very successful event for everybody concerned. I saw SO many people that I had not seen in years sometimes and had wonderful conversations with many others. I met a Shea who is a relative a Fr. Mike, on the Shea side. And I re met a Bowser relative. Bobbie and Bill came by before lunch. And Kurt, Jody and the boys were there in the afternoon too.

I will have to get copies of the booklet that I prepared about Grandpa Deeley for the family. It is nice. I am still working on the Clifford booklet. The poseor Board for the Cliffords is really nice though. You can see that from the pictures that I posted earlier.

It was a wonderful day and I am very content.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: