Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another day at home. What a pleasure. I was busy from sunrise to sunset (which by the way has not arrived yet.)

Cheslea got me up at 2:30AM and then again at 4:30AM. At that point,I closed the door to the bedroom and slept until 6:45AM. I wanted to stay in bed longer even but was afraid of Roxie.

I spent the day getting ready for tomorrow. I am going to the History Museum to get preset up. I am sure I will want to add or erase things from my exhibit and I want to see about the tea area. I also made a pineapple upside down cake, some enchilada sauce and prepared some rhubarb for the freezer.

As I said a pleasurable day. I am closing down now and wish you all a wonderful
Wednesday. I intend to have one too with shopping, shooting and a bit of artistic work.

Take care and know that I love you.

God loves you too.
Mary

Pray for Michelle.

No comments: