Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Busy Day. Starting with grocery shopping in the morning. I got there at about 8:00AM and zipped though pretty quickly. I had to go back after I got our wine because the Broasted Chicken was done and I wanted one for our lunch. We had broasted chicken and Piggly Wiggly' Auntie Em's potato salad for our lunch.

After I got home, I had just enough time to put the groceries away and have a quick cup of coffee before leaving to pick Nancy Roehre up on my way to Rhine to shoot.    Nancy and I shot two rounds of pistol before I shot two rounds of trap.    Nancy and I both were pleased with our pistol scores.  We had not shot since late May and did pretty good.   I blew the first 25 trap shots but my second round was not bad, at least  for me.  I hope that what the guys are telling me is finally sinking into my poor befuddled brain.

We got home just before noon.   After lunch I took a nap then had one more outing, to Walgreens and to Fleet Farm, before settlling in for the next 48 hours at least.   I talked to Jacquie today.   She is doing OK. 

I also called Bart with some questions and now am settling in for an early night.   Chelsea is sleeping and Roxie is sitting on her chair in "her" room.  

Tomorrow I should be able to stay home the whole day and am looking forward to that.   There is a lot to catch up on around here and I know that Dick and the critters like it better when I am here.

Have a good Thursday yourself. 

God love you.

Mary

No comments: