Thursday, May 20, 2010

This will be a very short blog, because I stayed home all day and that cuts down on newsy things fright from the git go.

I spent the morning cleaning out under the sink and writing a couple of articles for the Celtic Women newsletter. Then I fixed pork chops and sauerkraut for our noon meal. Boy was it good.

I rested a while after lunch, then went outside and weeded the front berm. Our lawn maintenance people were here and Rita, a lady on the board, was instructing them as to what weeding and tree removal needed to be done. I also planted the herbs that I bought last Saturday and swept the deck and cleaned out one of the gutters that I could reach.

Then I was tired so I cam in and have been pretty much just puttering and catching up again.

So tomorrow if it doesn't rain, I am going to water the back so that I can weed around my bird bath and the rhubarb.

Until tomorrow night.

God love you

Mary

No comments: