Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It was a productive day. I got out of here to do the grocery shopping shortly after 8AM. That went really well. Then I went home and put everything away before heading out on my other main journey. I took the flyers for the Mary Pat Kelly talk out to all the places that I could think of in Plymouth. The library, two restaurants, the art center, 52 Stafford, the Exchange Bank and the two book stores.

I got home in time to prepare Kraft Dinner with cheese filled hot dogs in it for our dinner. Then took a short nap.

Tom Schmidtke came over to the house to have me sign the papers to reapportion my IRA stock account. He came to the house so that Dick could hear what is going on and to be sure that he understands. He is such a caring man and I like what we have done.

Chelsea had had a rather difficult time since her haircut. Her bottom seems kind of itchy for one thing. And she was pacing off and on for the last 24 hours. But she is finally settling down a bit. Tonight we went out for a little walk and I ran into Marilyn Bordeau sitting on her porch. She and Jim were gone for the winter and got back late. I had not had a time to talk to her. So we sat and visited for a while. I hope that all that fresh air makes Chelsea sleep better tonight.

Tomorrow I get to be home all day. Dick and I have a couple of chores and I have to finish two articles for the CWI newsletter and get them sent to Maureen.

So it will be busy but at least I can work at my own speed.

Have a nice Thursday. I sure intend to.

God love you

Mary

No comments: