Friday, May 21, 2010

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa



Pictures of my birthday. It was great and I am winding down. The three pictures are:

1. The birthday cake that I bought to take to Rhine Plymouth for the the bust up party for league. As it is really my birthday it seemed proper to bring the cake. I just went to the Pig and told them to make one pretty. It WAS pretty and it was also very good. It was almost all gone when I left and I brought a piece home for Dick too. We had steak sandwiches, beans and potato salad for our dinner. A great birthday dinner, I must say. Everybody sang Happy Birthday to me too.

2. A picture of flowers that I received from Richard and Brenda for my birthday. They are so lovely with three gorgeous orange roses. Thank you!!

3. A picture of flowers received from Les and Bill, beautiful yellow and white daisies and red carnations and a box of candy. And Thank you!!

When I see the balloons on the flowers I think of our Waylon. Whenever a balloon came into the house, he would get a wild look in his eye and run right at it, no matter where I put it, and slice the ribbon with his teeth. Then we would have a balloon floating around the house until it deflated. Usually, it would manage to get into the ceiling fan blades and get knocked around before we worried about it.

Roxie has checked them both out but jumped down when I told her too. Hope she will stay away.

Bart and Barb called shortly after I got home from Rhine and while Barb and I were finishing up, Bret called so both the boys remembered their Mom and made her very very happy. It really is not hard to do.

Bobbie and Bill came by this afternoon, actually, I was at lunch with my friends when they got her so it was a nice surprise for me when I got home. They brought our a shelf unit that Bobbie made for me for right in back of me by my desk. Now I can have the things I am working on near me and won't have to pile them on the floor or the easy chair. It is beautiful. I will send a picture of it tomorrow. I am just too tired to do it now and I just thought about it.

I talked to Mom and got lots of ecards and other cards too along with the sweetest card ever from my sweetheart. So Now it is time to say goodnight.

I will be on again tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: