Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Here I again. Do you believe that I have posted 2480 times on this blog?

Today was very busy. Tomorrow is not much better. Today, we had to be at Advanced Eye Care for an appointment for Dick. He has a lash that is growing into his eye. It was there again. Hopefully it will not be a problem before his next appointment in October.

Then we had the last of my batch of Chili for our lunch. This afternoon I went to the Kettle Country Quilters meeting. On the way there, I voted and picked up stamps for Dick, Me and the Celtic Women.

We had a nice meeting. Next month. Mercedes Chalmers is coming to present a program called "Tricks of the Trade." We are quite excited about this and are opening it up top the public. If you are interested, Mercedes will be with us on Tuesday May 4 at the Plymouth Public Library at 1:oo PM. We would like to have an idea of the attendance as we have limited space and want to have sufficient "treats" for everyone. Let me know if you want to attend. Either email me or call me at 893-5139.


Then the rest of today was quiet. It took a nap and cooked out dinner and just relaxed. Tomorrow is also busy in the morning BUT when I get home from shopping, I will not have to leave the house until I go to shoot pistol league on Friday night.

That is great. I called Leslie tonight and we had a nice talk. It is hard to have my children so far away.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: