Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This was a red letter day. I went to bed at about 9:30PM last night and Chelsea did not wake me up until 5:30AM. Actually, I woke up a couple of times and was afraid to get up and check. I was much relieved when she came to get me. But I must say that if she just falls asleep, I will not be too unhappy about that either. I don't want her to be afraid or in pain.

Then, when Chelsea and I went for our walk, I heard a crane flying overhead and actually got to see him. They are magnificent creatures. I was so excited.

Dick had his dental appointment at 10AM followed by the blood testing at the anti coagulation clinic. The dental appointment went great. He goes back in 6 months for another cleaning. The blood test was not great. He had popped from 1.7 which is low to 3.7 which is high. So we go back in two weeks after two weeks of an adjusted dose.

Home again we had lunch and then took a nap. As Dick was still sleeping, I decided to get some of the errands that I would usually do on Wednesday done today. I got gas, picked up a prescription for Chelsea, four for Dick, some garden supplies and some dog food for Chelsea. I have decided that as she seems really unhappy with the dog food that is good for her kidneys, I am going to go back to what she likes. For heavens sake, the girl is almost 16 and failing. Why should she be eating food that she does not like?

So Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve to you all. Tomorrow will be a full day. I want to really enjoy it.

Enjoy your St. Pat's Day. If you want come to Plymouth at the corner of Eastern and Highland at 11AM and join the Celtic Women in the Irishman's walk. We would love it.

Mary

No comments: