Saturday, March 20, 2010

A lovely quiet day. There was snow on the grass but the warm streets kept it from staying there and there was no ice. It was definitely cooler today than it has been.

I spent the morning cleaning the kitchen counters and making a nice Waldorf salad.
Then we had leftovers for our dinner and I took a nap.

Woke up in time to catch up on the computer a bit before heading to church for 4PM mass. I was sitting peacefully praying when someone whispered in my ear and hugged me and said Hi Mary. It was my friend Jerry Koene. I jumped about three feet. His wife says he does that to her all the time. He said I probably thought it was God.

Home again, we had cauliflower soup and meatloaf sandwiches for our supper. Now I am winding down for the night. A cup of tea to wind me down, one more walk for Cheslea and off I will go.

God love you

Mary

No comments: