Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today was mammogram day so I don't have much else to report. That was enough.

Joan came and did the housecleaning this morning. I am so glad that we have her. I can still handle the rest.

The mammogram was at 10:30AM and went well. I don't believe that there are any problems but will know for sure in a couple days. It want well, I was not too uncomfortable.

We had sandwich and salad for lunch as we went out for dinner tonight.

We went to Sweet Basil again. We do like that restaurant. Dick got spaghetti and meatballs as usual and I had the meatloaf. Of course, there is one meal I will not have to cook this weekend again.

I did a bit of sewing for the dolls that I am making. I have a vision of a trio that I will put a picture of on the blog if I ever get them done.

That was my day.

Hope yours was as unenvolved.

God love you

Mary

No comments: