Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Today I got a LOT done. I sent an e mail to all of my Sheboygan CWI members. I made all the calls and took care of all the "hanging chads" that I had to do to take care of Mother's questions. I got my new chap book of poetry ready to mail to WFOP for the chapbook contest.

I finished preparing our dinner. We had the best pot roast that we have had in ages. I put it in the crock pot at about 1:30AM, when Cheslea got me up to to out. And ungodly hour but it was good for the dinner. I made a cherry tomato/olive salad to go with it.

This afternoon, I took a nap and got a hair cut. So. It was a full day but not physically.

I am closing down for the night but intend to send a picture of the St. Bridget Crosses that I made on Sunday.

Take care and remember to pray for Barbara and Bart as today was the funeral for her father, Dan Burdine.

God love you

Mary

No comments: