Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What a day. The morning was busy with just the morning things. I had one thing to add to the morning. CHELSEA GOT HER BATH. She was not happy with me but she was SO dirty and I want her halfway clean for Thanksgiving. She looks very pretty now. I know that she could care less but I like her to look good.

At 10ish, I left to take cookies to the Plymouth Historical Museum for their cookie sale. (I talked to Kate tonight and she said that my cookies are a real hit.) I went from there over to Sheboygan Falls to finish up and mail Mom's Senior Care form.

Home again, we had the last of the escalloped potatoes for our lunch, then I napped. I was exhausted and slept for over an hour and a half. I straightened up and dusted downstairs. Roxie was not happy with me for not settling down there. She likes to be down in the den but only when I am there.

So again we are to the end of the day. All the creatures seem to be tired. Soon, after Dancing with the Stars, I will to to bed. There is much to do tomorrow. Shopping, some cooking and I will be going to the Amputee Support Group Meeting. I hope Dick will go some day, but with the wounds on his leg, I am sure this is not the month. Don't anybody panic, but I am bringing a dozen or so of the Peanut Butter Buckeyes for a treat at our Christmas Party. I need to wrap a present too.

Take care. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Are You? If you are looking for a place to eat. We will have LOTS of food.

God Love You

Mary

No comments: