Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What a day. It was very good but very full and I am very tired.

I got up at 6AM. Dick walked for four minutes this morning. That is a record. We have to aim for 5 minutes or more constantly before we reschedule therapy. I understand that they have to "account" to the insurance companies of there will not be payment.

I went grocery shopping at about 9 AM. Bobbie came over to work on her wine and we three had dinner together. We had Hamburger Helper, beets and salad. Then after Bobbie and I finished the wine updates, we had cake for dessert.

Today, we racked the rhubarb wine. Then we racked the strawberry into a primary fermentor. Bobbie has four different kinds going now and is going to do at least one kit. We will have the winery almost up to full production pretty soon. She is still trying to figure out where to put everything in their home. We are enjoying having her come every week and it is nice to have the wine area full of wines in various stages of production.

Oscar ate pretty good today. He is not eating huge amounts but I am able to get him to eat something. I think perhaps those enlarged kidneys are pushing on his tummy. So. eating small amounts and oftener will keep him comfortable. I just want him to be comfortable.

Take care and enjoy Thursday. Tomorrow is also busy but I will tell you about it when it is ove.

Love

Mary

No comments: