Thursday, July 02, 2009

Guess what. Chelsea slept til 4:30AM. I could not believe it. I did go back to sleep until 6 anyway.

Oscar seems a bit off of his food today. A disappointment after the past two days. We REALLY will have to take one day at a time.

Dick walked twice today and got up to almost 5 minutes the second time. We want to be doing it three times a day and five minutes or more each time. He had to go to the anti coagulation clinic today at 10:30AM and his reading was 2 exactly. That is just fine so there are no changes and we don't have to go back for four weeks.

Then Kate and I went to Kiel to Herbs 'n' Such, owned by Linda Hersey Godine who put on the herb lunch and talk at the Plymouth Garden Walk last Saturday. We drove into Kiel first and had a really good lunch at El Camino a Mexican restaurant that we found. They have chili rellanos. WOW. I was delighted. And they were really good too. We will go back there some time.

We had the best time at Linda's home. She took us on a tour of her gardens. Kate and I both purchased some really nice healthy herbs. I got three kinds of basil, a scented lavender, a Greek oregano, a lemon verbena, and sage. I got three herbs for Mother's garden too. She will get sage, a lettuce leaf basil and a scented lavender.

I figure on being asleep as close to 9 as possible. I have to get up a bit early to take Mother for her test tomorrow. Dolores is with her tonight for her prep. Jeff will meet us at the surgical center.

No other news so I will sign off. Pray for Mom tomorrow. She will need all she can get.

Love

Mary

No comments: