Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poor little Roxie had her dental work today. I had to have her at Kettle Moraine between 6 and 7AM. They called me at about 9:30 and I was able to pick her up at 11. She had a lot of tarter and her gums are a bit sensitive but she did not have to lose any teeth and her teeth look good. She will be on antibiotics for 10 days because of the gums. I am putting it in her canned food rather than trying to shove it down her throat.


Dick had therapy at 1PM. He did a LOT of walking today. I am hoping for more freedom and more walker experience. That would make the wheel chair less needed and perhaps I won't have to be lifting it into the car for short trips at least.

What with some cleaning and more paperwork (I am locating Deeley information for Jeff too now.) the day just sped by. I am very tired. More tired than I think I should be. Perhaps, if I can just get to bed by 9, I will feel better in the morning.

We did not hear from Jim and Michelle today. I assume that this is good news on her condition. I tried to call but the answering machine picked up so we figured we had just better wait for them to contact us.

Guess that is all for now. Rest easy and deep.

Love
Mary

No comments: