Friday, April 24, 2009

I got to stay home all day until Nancy came to pick me up to go to Rhine at 5PM. It was really nice.

I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms in the morning and fixed baked potato, chicken and beets for dinner. Then Kate came over at about 1PM and we mixed up the dough for the pasties that we are going to put together tomorrow. Ron simply LOVED them so we are making a double batch so we each will have 16 pasties, lots to freeze for the future. They make such a good meal and cook well - from frozen to the plate in 1/2 hour.

Shooting was OK. I didn't do too well, but each one improved and Nancy and I always have fun. And at least each one DID improve.

I finished the last little doll that I have been working on. I gave her a music book and she is holding it as if she is ready to sing. When I take a picture of it I will post it.

So today is over now. Chelsea is not eating too well. That and the say she sleeps is kind of distressing, but she still goes for her morning walks like a young pup.

I commented to Dick that the only living creature in this house that does not take some meds or supplements is Oscar. Roxie has six more days of her antibiotics. I told him I need one of the med carts like the nurses had at the Plymouth Care. You know, in all my growing up and all my adult years, I never wanted to be a nurse. But I do a good job at it. I still don't want to be a nurse though.

Have a great weekend. It is supposed to be wet.

The lilacs are sprouting green in the back yard. And I hear the peepers in the evening and morning from over in the wetlands. Spring is really nice.

Love

Mary

No comments: