Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Here it is 10:30PM. I have just arrived home from a delightful evening. Mother and I had dinner at the Villager in Falls. We both had their pasta special, penne, with veggies and a spicy Alfredo sauce on it all. It was delicious. Then we went to Horace Mann to meet Bobbie for the Sheboygan Theater production of Over the River and Through the Woods.

It was a delightful play. If anyone wants to have a good evening between now and Sunday, I would recommend it highly. It is a true comedy/drama and the characters are wonderful. Two sets of Italian grandparents and their grandson and their intense loving relationship. We laughed and laughed and then there is some sadness too. Much like life. The last line of the play is "Didn't it come on nice?" Referring to many a meal and to life.

The rest of the day I was pretty much on the go. Roxie and Oscar had their annual checkups. They got their shots, blood tests and have been proclaimed healthy. Roxie,however, will have to have her teeth cleaned. So she will be very disappointed in me in three weeks time when I take her in for that.

I had an appointment with a banker and my investment banker at 10AM. That went very well. I have some tweaking that I would like to do but need to be sure that Dick understands and approves of the changes.

Then I went grocery shopping and filled up the gas tank while I was out.

After lunch, I took a nap. Had a pretty good one too. Then it was time to get Dick all squared away and fed before I went to pick up Mother for dinner.

And now I am home again. So far Chelsea did not wake up for about 15 minutes after I got home and has had me take her out twice since she woke up. I hope that is all for tonight. She will probably want to sleep late tomorrow and I can't. We have to get Dick to the eye doctor by 8:30 and to therapy by 9:30.

Leslie emailed that she and Bill are back home in Bossier City safe and sound. That is a relief. A long drive is always a worry. She said they were exhausted. We will communicate later to find out how the trip was.

Guess that is all for now. I am ready to wind down and head for bed myself.

Til tomorrow

Love

Mary

No comments: