Saturday, March 07, 2009

Richard and Brenda spent last night with us as all of them went to see their mother this morning. I got up at my usual time and took care of the critters and all. Did I tell you that when I got home last night, Brenda had taken Chelsea out to do her business and she got into a dirty messy puddle and was so dirty that they had to wash her feet. She is such a sweetheart. They said she was quite cooperative and very sweet. I know how sweet she is with the gal that shaves her down every spring.

Jim and Michelle came at 9AM. I prepared scrambled eggs, cinnamon rolls, toast and fruit for breakfast. It was a very pleasant meal. And the company pleasant too.

Richard helps us kind of figure out how to use the DVR on our Time Warner AND he is figuring out how to position his Dad's computer monitor so that it will be easy for him to see and use.

Then the four of them left for Manitowoc to meet Bobbie at the hospital and spend time with their mother. I received an email from Bobbie tonight that said the visit was good and that Barbara was resting comfortably. I am assuming that hospice has figured out a way to keep pain at bay. Please pray for her and the kids.

Then I cleaned my desk all day and have several stacks of items on the table that will leave this house with me next week. Tomorrow I am going with several other Celtic Women to see that play in Fond du Lac. So I won't have time to prepare for the week like I usually do.

Tonight is the night to "spring forward" to daylight savings time. I don't know why they had to change that. It used to be always later in the year and I believe on the change of seasons? Anyway. I changed the one that I look at when I wake up in the morning. Then tomorrow, I can change the ones that don't adjust automatically. (Computers are wonderful things and many of our timekeepers are on computers.) I hope all of our theater attendees are paying attention to that little bit of information.

I went to the 4PM Mass. I had to pick up a prescription on the way. Ran into a few friends so didn't get home until after 5 tonight. We had an easy supper. The rest of the stuffing, gravy and chicken.

It did not rain nearly as much as I expected from the predictions. I hope tomorrow is as easy to live with as I have to drive to Fond du Lac.

Guess that is all for now.

I'll tell you about the play tomorrow. John Brandl who emailed me about it, said he is going to buy me a drink when we get there.

Love Mary

::: BREAKING NEWS :::

In 2009 the government will start killing

all the mentally ill people.

I started crying when I thought of you.

Run little friend, run!

No comments: