Sunday, January 04, 2009

There was a sheet of ice all over the world as far as I could see this morning. Of course I could not see it until I got up the second time at 6AM. Poor little Chelsea zipped out of the door onto the driveway as fast as she could go and ended up sprawled on her belly as he legs slid out all directions. She did not learn anything as the day went on either.

Things got good enough that I was able to go to visit Dick this afternoon at 2ish. We had a nice visit watching the Baltimore/Miami game.

I spent the rest of the day hat home just puttering. Critters were happy with that. And I was too. It will be good to get to bed tonight but I have not had quite the pressures that I usually have.

I baked a banana chocolate cake today. I had to as I had overripe bananas that had to be used up or be thrown away. And I am too frugal to let things go to waste.

Be good and enjoy your week.

Love

Mary

No comments: