Thursday, August 21, 2008

A rather quiet day after yesterdays cleaning frenzy.

I slept until almost 6:30AM. It was kind of cool again, in the upper 50s. Nice for walking.

I picked Mom up at 9:30Am and took her to see Dr. Nytes to have her hearing aids checked and cleaned. The doctor upped the volume a little bit and gave her some tips as to how to adjust them. I think this will help Mom. I went in with her because as Kathy Keyes told me once, Four ears are better than two.

Got home in time for lunch and then spent the afternoon kind of writing and puttering around. This evening, heard from Jim and Michelle, they were answering phones for a telethon for the 106FM CAP fund and were on the internet to be viewed, so we watched them for a while. They sure have a wonderful TV presence. We called and pledged a bit to the fund.

When they got home, they brought us treats. Muffins and cookies. Guess what we are having for breakfast tomorrow.

Love

Mary

No comments: