Monday, July 07, 2008

A very distressful morning and all discombuerated too. Chelsea tried to get me up at 5:08AM. I gave her some lettuce and shut her out of the bedroom. Then I almost overslept because I wanted to be up at 6 but slept til 6:09AM. (Boy, digital clocks take all the fun out of rounding time.)
We had a quick walk because I still had to shower before we left to get Dick to the Clinic by 8AM.

We did just fine and guess what. He had his blood coagulation checked and it is perfect again. 2.7. We just hope it will maintain. We will schedule his next test when we get all our other appointments figured out.

Next we headed up to see Dr. Moreno. Things are NOT good there. The callous on the left foot is worse again. He cannot detect a pulse in the left foot. We are waiting to hear from Dr. Siddique to get in and find out what has happened. Dr. Moreno said that sometimes, very rarely, stints can clog. We don't know. But in the meantime he can't wear the stockings because they aggrevate the callous AND constrict what circulation there is. We cannot wrap them because that constricts the circulation too. So what to do? He is back on the sequential pump, which we had to abandon for a bit when his legs were being wrapped in the ace bandages and Profor Wraps. Stay tuned for the continuing Saga and PRAY.

On the way home we dropped Mom's meds off to her. She was out in the back yard filling her bird feeder. Such a lady.

We got home and ATE. I am not good at all without regular meals and we ran out of time for breakfast so I was starved. It was almost 11AM so we had our lunch and then took naps. I didn't get moving again until almost 1:30PM.

I made a few phone calls and cut out some pieces for the quilted wallhanging that I am designing. That will keep me occupied. I am also trying to write every day. Got to keep my mind busy.

Tonight was the Rhine Plymouth Meeting. This Wednesday starts the Summer Trap League. I really want to shoot that but will ask Becky, the PT, if it will cause any problems with my arm and shoulder. Perhaps, Nancy and I could go out and shoot a little pistol if nothing else.

Thunder is rolling across the land and rain is pouring down. Chelsea is not to happy with her bathroom being that wet. A little bit is OK but this much upsets her. The advantage to her deafness is that she no longer hears the thunder. Of course, we kind of miss laughing at her. She used to pace around frantically then go and put her head under the bed. Just her head. She did not seem to realize that the rest of her body was exposed.

Be good and safe.

All my love

Mary

No comments: