Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello again. We had sunshine most of the day. The temperatures did not go much over 50 but there was no wind and it was comfortable. Bart and Barb called tonight and when I told Barb the temperature here, she just laughed and said that they consider it cold if it is 60. They are well. Saturday is their anniversary and I am so glad that Bart is there with her. She will be going back permanently to Oklahoma at the end of May. Actually she will get there just in time for them to turn around and go to Virginia to meet Adam's ship when it gets back from the Gulf.

We had a pretty quiet day. We drove in to Sheboygan to pay our condo fees. That was really the only time we had to go very far. I cleaned bathrooms and the downstairs den and bedroom.

Chelsea was very disappointed in me today. After my shower, I pulled her in and scrubbed her down. She now is a gorgeous fluffy white vision of beauty. She would rather be a smelly little girl.

I dug up a flower to show to Mother tomorrow. We were talking about the May Flowers and I think that this MIGHT be one. I will let you know. And if it is I will take pictures and post it tomorrow. We are stopping at her house tomorrow and I will also share the Mexican Chicken and the Apple Crisp that we have . I find I can make somewhat larger batches of things because I can share with her.

Now I am tired. So. Wind down I will and go to bed.

Take Care

Mary

No comments: