Saturday, May 03, 2008

A day at home. The only place I had to drive today was to pick up Nancy and go on out to Rhine to finish our league targets. It is amazing what a pleasure being at home can be.

Chelsea and I went for a nice long walk this morning. We met the older lady with the cane. She had just come back from Las Vegas and was saying that she wished she had stayed. Actually today was warm enough that I was able to just wear my denim jacket instead of the winter coat. Don't know how long that will last but one can hope.

I spent the morning working on computer projects, notably finishing that newspaper article. I am ready to forward it on Monday morning. I am just giving Kate a chance to look it over first. Toni has said it is OK.

Nancy and I left at about 10:30 and were back home by about 11:30. With no one else out there it does not take long to shoot a few targets. We had to get our league targets finished because I can't go next Friday and the next Friday is the bust up.

I made a 2XL tshirt smaller for me today. I got it free and wanted it. I did a couple of odd things to give it "a look". I think I will enjoy it this summer. I am trying to figure out how to shorten the sleeves on a jacket that I bought for Dick. To compound the problem, it is fully lined. Any suggestions.

Jim and Michelle came over tonight and we played a couple of games of Rummy. They were hot tonight and each ran away with one. It was a pleasant evening. They are going on a cruise next week. They leave on Friday so I will be taking care of the Bootsie cat.

Tomorrow I will be picking Bobbie up at about 9:30AM so we can go to the class on Fermenting Beverages. We will have a good time I know. I am glad that she won't have to miss that. She spent today taking pictures of her cast and the kitties and sending them. She got some pretty good ones of Big Oscar and that is not easy and the one of Foxy Roxie in back of the plants is just spectacular.

Today is Bart and Barb's Anniversary. They are together in Florida and less than a month until she is home for good.

Love You All

Mary

No comments: