Tuesday, March 04, 2008

This has been a very LONG but a productive day.

We started out by going to the Sheboygan Clinic to the Anticoagulation Clinic. Now Dick's blood is a bit TOO thick but is still OK with a bit of change on his meds. Sue had another person sitting in with her. Dick thinks that the new person may be training to possibly do this in Plymouth. We hope so. They hope to have it established by May.

Spent the rest of the day, watering plants, racking wine, taking out trash and sorting all my jewelry. When we were at Hunters Glen and could have the WHOLE bedroom set in the bedroom, all of my jewelry was centered in one spot. Now it had gotten scattered all over the place, so I have reorganized. Hope it stays that way.

Dick took his shower today so that took up a good portion of the day also.

His leg is still sore, but he says that it is feeling a bit better each day. So that is a good thing. I hope Dr. Siddique works on the other leg on Friday to give this one a chance to heal. It certainly is a pitiful looking thing with all the bruising.

Well, a lot of the snow is off of the roof and I can almost see the ends of the downspouts again. I have no idea if they are tubes of ice or not. I could hear the dripping of water while the sun shone this afternoon. Perhaps spring WILL come soon.

I will be hosting Easter here this year. It is SO early, one of the earliest possible. Dick says he wants a traditional ham dinner so that is what we will do. I think I will fix colcannan too. That is SO good with ham.

Dick called Richard in Madison tonight. We had not talked to him for so very long. They are fine but working way too hard. Richard was able to answer a couple of minor problems I was having with the computer too. They have never come for Easter, but if they want to they only have to let me know. You can all come too if you want. You have to let me know too. I would be mortified if I didn't prepare enough. Actually with ham and colcannan, that would be unlikely.

Take care.

Til tomorrow.

Mary

No comments: