Thursday, March 06, 2008

I made a big pot of chili today. I had just decided that it was time.

We will have it on Saturday as tonight we had potato salad and bratwurst and tomorrow is the bust up party at Rhine so I will get a fish fry for Dick from St. John's and than I will eat at the bust up. Nancy Roehre is going with me so it will be fun.

Today, I cleaned. I cleaned the bathrooms and my desk.

Then, I took Mom's medicine and some pumpkin pie to her. I had a little time to visit before I headed over to Toni's house where she and Rosemary and I worked on making the name tags for the Spring Fling.

It has a been a quiet evening. Dick went down for a nap and took Chelsea with him for a while. The trouble is that the minute she gets up she wants to go out again and then has to go out again at 9 before I go to bed. She really wears me out, let me tell you.

Now I am settling down for the night. I will be glad to get to bed. It has been a long day.

Tomorrow remember Dick in your prayers. He has another procedure, this time at 1PM.

Take care

Mary

No comments: