Sunday, January 06, 2008

It was very warm today. I got up at 6AM so that I could get to the 8AM mass. I was a eucharistic minister this morning. That is always a lovely ministry. Fr. Van Beeck wants us all to feel sorry for and pray for him next Saturday evening. The Packers will start their playoff game at 3:30PM and Mass starts at 4:30PM. He figures it will be him and the dog. Actually I will be there. I am going rabbit hunting on Sunday morning, SO will go to the Saturday evening Mass.

When I got home, Dick and I had a nice Sunday Breakfast which always thrills Miss Chelsea. She LOVES Sundays. Have you tried the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Skillets. They consist of potatoes, peppers, onions and meat. You just fry them up, add eggs and serve. We get three meals out of each package.

Then I took down the outside Christmas lights and wreaths. As today is the Feast of the Three Kings, it IS the end of the season and time to put it all away until next year. The rest will be stored during the coming week.

Chelsea and I had a really good walk this afternoon. With the warm weather the snow is melting fast. The trouble is that there is a coating of dirt, oil and gook on it which all seems to gravitate to her tummy and legs. She is not a happy camper when I have to wipe them off, even with an extra treat involved.

Tomorrow will be a nice day and a busy day. First will be Bible Study. I can wear the t shirt that I bought in Dallas at the Hebrew shop. It has Faith written in English and Hebrew on the back. That will be fun. We have not met since before Christmas so will have a lot to catch up on.

Then I will stop off at Mom's to visit and do a bit of banking for her.

Then home to fix lunch for Dick. I am going to pick up Kate Herman and we are going to lunch out. She is stir crazy. With Ron having been so ill so long she needs a bit of a break. He is doing much better, by the way, sounds stronger and has gained a couple of pounds.

Tomorrow night is the Rhine Plymouth meeting. I will find out the new schedule. The league started on Friday. I will just start next week. I must find out if Lil Pippng and Ken are shooting this league. Nancy Roehre a friend of mind wants to shoot league too.

I fixed a venison tenderloin with a Texas rub and baked beans and salad for supper. Num Num

Have a great week.

Love
Mary

No comments: