Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Woke up this morning to a steady snowfall of nice fluffy flakes that kept falling until almost 3PM. Chelsea loved it. We actually had a very nice walk. It was not windy and I wore my non slippy boots so we sent around the park and came through the park back to Tallgrass. She was delighted and bounded in like a young pup. Of course that didn't last too long. She is totally exhausted now.
We did not leave the tract all day. I watered plants and baked Lizzies and changed some arrangements for the Cream City Writer's party that will occur on Monday. We are going to Antoinette's instead of Hub City. Hub City is SO smoky that I think we would be uncomfortable. Between Bev and I we have contacted all the writers.

Today when I was talking to Kate, she somehow connected to the fact that my boys are named Bret and Bart. She laughed and asked how that happened. So I told her it was from Maverick, the series on TV back then. She had assumed it was from the Green Bay Packers two most favorite quarterbacks, Bart Starr and Bret Favre. I remember that Sara and Nora thought that it was pretty neat that their uncles were named Bret and Bart. Actually my Bret is a couple years older than Brett Favre so who named who after whom.

Tomorrow we shop and go to the ReMax Open House. That is always nice and Dick likes it because they have raw beef sandwiches. We also need to get back to racking wine again. The Gewertziminer is ready to rack.

Have a good day. I hope the roads are good tomorrow.

Love
Mary

No comments: