Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well, I slipped off to bed without posting last night. It is now 5:15AM and I am getting my brain together for this morning's deer hunting experience. It is NOT snowing and the prediction is flurries only. So we will be out there. I understand that the whole party will be there.

Yesterday was nice. We shopped in the morning. Then I did kitchen stuff, (got the stuff chopped for a breakfast casserole - to assemble today, make cranberry sauce to have on hand and prepared a batch of venison bratwurst.) I also vacuumed the office for all the good that does. We really have a cleaning puzzle there.

Talked to Bret. I had called him the night before to find out how Travis, the young man who was in the motorcycle accident, is doing. He is hanging in there. He is still critical so keep praying, but there are many signs of improvement.

Talked to Bart too. I have been calling him once a week while Barb is in Florida. He is a bit agitated but is under a bit of pressure. We had a good talk so I feel OK with him too. Paryers for him would be good too.

I promise to write this evening.

Love
Mary

No comments: