Sunday, November 18, 2007

It was quite a nice day for Dick and Me.

I got up at 6AM and went to Mass. I ended up being a Communion Minister. I was not assigned but someone did not go up so then we volunteer.

I fixed a great breakfast this morning. I cooked up some Irish sausages and white pudding for me and bacon and pork sausages for Dick with hash browns, eggs and fresh rolls. Num Num.

I had three projects for today. 1. Clean my gun. It got wet yesterday and one has to do some quick cleaning then to prevent rusting. 2. Wrapping the package for Jacquie. Her birthday present is late, but she and I don't worry about that anymore. and 3. I had to bake cookies. I got a call from the Plymouth History Museum asking for one or two dozen cookies for an event on Friday. So I baked good old Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies. I haven't made them in years. I had forgotten just how good they are.

We had chicken breast stuffed with spinach and colcannon for supper.

This will be a full week but we only have on doctor's appointment. That is on Tuesday to see Dr. Hodous about Dick's feet. He seems to be feeling pretty good right now. We are anxious to hear what Dr. Siddique has to say a week from tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will go to Bible Study and Writer's Club.

Hope you have a good week. Will see some of you on Thanksgiving. We are looking forward to that.

Til tomorrow

Mary

No comments: