Thursday, October 04, 2007

Well, the allergy that I thought that I had has blossomed into a rotten cold. I am not happy. Actually, I can't remember when I had a cold last.

We stayed home all day today. When I talked to Bret the other day, he put in a request for fudge. Naturally, I can't resist my boys, so today I made a batch and will send most of it to him tomorrow. I also put my pie crust together and baked the pumpkin that I picked up when I went to the Pumpkin Farm with Jim and Michelle. We are having pumpkin pie this weekend.

I did some sewing today too.

Now I am really exhausted as I have been sneezing most of the day. SO this is about all you are getting today.

I am now going to take Chelsea out for her last walk of the day, go to bed and sip a cup of herbal tea. That should relax me.

Have a good day tomorrow and stay well. Colds are sneaky.

Mary

No comments: