Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just got home from Seussical. It was quite a production. A HUGE cast. There is a lot of talent in Sheboygan. I am glad they turned out in force for this one. Seussical was on Broadway in 2001 and ran for 179 performances. It is lively and a nice compilation of Dr. Suess's stories. It revolves around Horton the Elephant. I wish they had showed the Elephant bird. But it was still a lot of fun.

We went grocery shopping this morning. We decided to go to Sheboygan Falls to the Point for breakfast as we are tired of Mc Donalds and the Family Restaurant. There are two other places in Plymouth that serve breakfast BUT one allows smoking and the other is the Exchange Bank which is a Coffee House and Dick is not really happy with it. Anyway, we went to the Point and were very happy with it.

I did a LOT of computer work today. I am down to one project, a summary of how to start a CWI branch (with the suggestions that I used anyway).

At 4:00 I picked up Market Day and then we got ready to go and pick up Mom for dinner and Seussical. We went to Richards for dinner. It was very pleasant. I had scallops, Dick had steak and Mom had the seafood platter. They have wonderful fresh dill rolls and crisp fresh salads. The scallop special says that it is deep fried, but they were sweet enough to saute them for me as deep fried does not set well for me.

Anyway, it was a good day. And I am up VERY late for me. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear and sunny warm. I am kind of looking forward to a warm day and I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. The next day will be busy though.

I love going to dinner and the theater. I remember taking Bret to see Fiddler on the Roof at a dinner theater when he was about 10. We had front row seats and he loved it. The bottle dance just blew him away. I must ask him if he remembers that.

Have a nice Thursday. I will be baking and cooking.

Love

Mary

No comments: