Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I still have my cold. I am not happy about that. In my mind a cold lasts a week and it is almost that long now. If anything it is worse. ( Don't tell Dick.)

Chelsea and I (me all bundled up) took a nice walk this morning. Exercise is always a good thing. It gets the blood moving. I ate an egg for breakfast. Also very healing. We were home all day and I really DID relax.

Nora and Leif stopped by on their way to Mother's so they could see the condo. Nora loves to look at houses and I like to share too. We were able to have another short little visit. I told them that the next time they come I would prepare a meal for them. I DO love to cook for people. Jeff and Kathy were coming in and taking them and Mother for a tour of the Kettles and St. Michaels. Nora said that she is sure that she was out there at some time but that it has been years. I am sure that it was beautiful. Just the color out there should be breathtaking now.

The rest of the day was very quiet. I rested, watered indoor plants, did a very little bit of sewing and puttered on the computer. I am really tired.

Chelsea has had a very bad evening. Yesterday or Sunday she had a seisure. But tonight she started coughing and has so far had four of them. She is totally exhausted now and sleeping. I hope the worst is over. If she continues, we will take her to the vet for a checkup. Her heart could be failing. We surely hope not.

I took a picture yesterday of the big hickory tree over between Jim and Michelle's condo and Jeanne's. With the sun shining through the leaves - it was spectacular.

Except for grocery shopping, we should be able to stick close to home again. So I will continue to doctor myself.

Have a good Wednesday.

Love

Mary

No comments: