Friday, October 12, 2007

Chelsea and I had a very nice walk this morning. I just let her lead me and she went down the street and the first cul de sac and then through and around the whole park. She didn't do a lot of running around but seemed very glad of the walk. She is still coughing quite often but I am only aware of two mild seizures since yesterday so am hoping the meds are helping.

I cleaned the kitchen this morning and assembled salmon croquettes for tonight's dinner. Then I went shopping to Gander Mountain for ammo and gun cleaning stuff. I also stopped at Amy's Hallmark at Memorial Mall to pick up the last ornament for Christmas. Eileen was working so we discussed Texas a bit. Fred is going along too. That will be so nice. Stenn will love being surrounded by family. Bart and Barb are coming too. I hope they can come down on Friday, but will be grateful for any time at all with them.

I had intended to stop at Mother's with a prescription but ran out of time. She was not expecting me anyway. Tomorrow I am going to Sheboygan Falls Library at 9AM to hear Jerry Apps speak about his new book so I will stop on my way back from there.

Nancy Roehre and I went pistol shooting again tonight. My first two were pretty good and then I blew the last one. I wish I could get my act consistant. As the guys keep telling me, I have to do the same thing every time.

The weekend is upon us. It should be nice. I intend to finish the CWI sweatshirt jackets and start on the quilting of the baby quilt.

Have a nice one yourself.

Mary


Don't argue with an indiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference.


No comments: