Monday, October 08, 2007

I am posting very early today. It is only a little after 5PM. But I had a VERY busy day and with my cold am not really feeling much like staying up late, even til 9PM when I usually post.

We started off this morning with a very pleasant continental breakfast at 52 Stafford with my sister Nora and her husband Leif. I told you they were visiting and that we planned to meet for this. Nice catch up time. We found out a bit more about the wedding plans of their son Stenn and his fiance Bing. I found out that they, like Jim and Michelle, met on a computer dating service. We are trying to figure out how to get Bret computer literate, or perhaps WE could just interview the prospects and send them over to him.

Left there and went to bible study. We had eight strong and a lively discussion of faith and gratitude. Then over to Mother's house. Leif and Nora were there and then Randy and Denise showed up. Randy walked their little poodle over and Denise had just come from shopping at Kohls. I had lunch with Mother, Leif and Nora then went on to the Sheboygan Writers Club where I turned in my selection for the little book we will be publishing again this year. I ordered copies for mother and all my children. We did a similar booklet last year. It is a nice way to share our works with each other. I even submitted an original little sketch that I did to accompany the poem.

Then HOME!!! I am feeling a bit undone. Probably did too much in one day. At least now, I do not have to leave the house again until Wednesday morning. Dick said that I can go to bed as soon as I want to and he will take care of Chelsea. It was pretty hot today, but the promised cold front is moving through and it is raining a bit too.

Hope your week is pleasant and happy.

Love

Mary

No comments: