Friday, August 10, 2007

This was a Friday on the move. Chelsea and I went for our walk at 6AM. We saw one of our neighbors over on Cattail Court watering her plants. She told me that she had just seen two fawns walking between her house and the next, just strolling. They still had their spots. She tried to get her camera but they moved pretty steady and the door startled them a bit. Now Chelsea and I have something else to deep our eyes open for.

As soon as I got back, I cleaned the kitchen as we had an appointment with Attorney Voss today to begin the revising of our wills. Dick was supposed to go with me. Yesterday he really felt quite well, so we did not foresee a problem. However, today was not so good. He took about five naps and did not feel all that steady, so I went alone. The meeting was successful. I brought home a form that we have to fill out to assist the final draft. He will be revising our Power of Attorney also. It will actually be a much simpler will than before.

I left there and dropped my wedding rings off with Brian to be resized. My knuckles are enlarging and I can't get them off and on without hurting. Got to see Peggy too. She is jealous that I don't have to work anymore. Peggy bought into a Mortgage Banking company so she is an owner now. Good for her.

Stopped at the house on my way back to Plymouth and checked things out. Then on to the Friday lunch at the Dairy Queen.

From there I got some vitamins and pictures at Walgreens, washed the car and got my free stuff at the new Kwik Stop, and stopped at Capelles for corn and tomatoes for supper. Bobbie and Bill came so we needed really fresh corn and tomatoes.

Dick and I then drove to ReMax to sign a couple of papers for the closing. The gals there said that they are still getting calls on the house. That is encouraging. If something does happen(Got forbid) there are others out there.

Bobbie and Bill got her a little before six. We had the corn and tomatoes and cheesecake and a really nice visit. Dick started feeling wobbly so went down for another rest. He has been sleeping every couple of hours FOR a couple of hours. I hope this is good. He just sounds weak and that worries me. Even if I know that her just had his "procedure" two days ago.

Well, that was our day. Busy but not too exciting. I hope yours was good and that you have a beautiful weekend. I certainly intend to what with the St. Michaels Gathering of the Clans and Fr. Mike's Mass. Sure hope it is a successful fundraiser for him and his too. Beth has figured out a way to show the video of Sarnelli that he sent a couple of years go. Rosemary Mugan called and said that all is in order at the church for the mass. I will go out tomorrow afternoon just to satisfy myself and will plan on being there at 10 on Sunday so I can help Mike if he needs it. Jim and Michelle are going to pick Mother up and get her to St. Michaels in time for Mass. I will reserve a seat for her. She is after all, the Queen.

Climb the highest hill
That you can find. Look around
And see forever.

Mary

No comments: