Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It is a good thing that Chelsea and I take our walk early in the morning. It was in the mid 60s when I got up at a bit after 6AM and we had a perfectly wonderful walk. There are really not too many people out at that hour but we did run into Tim, one of the regulars and I saw a couple in the distance. (Chelsea didn't) She is not too alert you know.

Then we went to the Family Restaurant for breakfast and grocery shopping at the Pig. I got kind of smart on breakfast. I ordered one egg with toast and fruit and a side of corned beef which I shared with Dick. That seems the most sensible way, otherwise there is just TOO much food.

Today was Morning League at Rhine. I shot a 14, two up from what I have been doing so I was happy for that. Tom, and older gentlemen, (You know, Bobbie, Rufus's "daddy") lent je a gun to try. I shot five shots out of it and it has no kick at all. I will try it again on Sunday when I work and maybe if I can do well will buy it. It is heavier than my gun but as I said has no kick.

This afternoon, I washed the outside of the bathroom and our bedroom windows. It was way too hot, I am glad I set myself up for only two windows because when I got done and came in I was SWEATING. I never SWEAT. That is a guy thing and I don't like it. So I went and rinsed myself off in the shower.

We had chicken drumsticks, rice and fresh green beans for supper. I baked some currant muffins today too. It dawned on me that I can bake down in the den and not heat the house up. I keep the door shut to the lower level anyway. Sometimes, even in this heat, that room is cold anyway.

Enjoy your Thursday. Dick gets the ultrasound of the veins in his legs tomorrow. One step at a time.

Love

Mary

DOG DIARY

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played
in the yard! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!


No comments: