Friday, August 03, 2007

Dick and I went for what will probably be our second last visit to Hunters Glen today. We ran the water and checked things then went on to breakfast at Hardees. I do like their biscuits. Then we drove over to Discovery World to see their new digs. They have moved their offices into the old train depot on Penn Ave. I remember going there to pick up the train when I would go to Chicago to visit my friend Sally Juravic who I met in the convent. She also left the convent and moved back to Chicago. She married someone named Walsh and had a whole slew of children. I have lost track of her and cannot seem to find her. I must remember to try again.

Anyway, Jerilynn was there and took our payment for Thoroughly Modern Millie and our order to sign up for several shows for next year, including Chicago, and How to Succeed in Business without Even Trying. Jerilynn has Parkinson's. Since we saw her last, she had a surgery which has improved her situation so much that I can hardly believe it. Last time, she could not hold her body still at all. Today she was calm and looked wonderful.

On the way home I dropped some papers off for Beth at the Research Center.

I cleaned the kitchen before heading to the Dairy Queen for lunch with the girls On the way home from there, I stopped at Fleet Farm for ammo and Capelle's for corn. It has not rained in days again, so I started watering in the back and resoaked the plants on the deck.

No comments: