Friday, May 18, 2007

Another busy day. This morning, I cleaned the kitchen while getting the meat and onions all browned for the Calico Beans that I made for the Bust Up dinner at Rhine Plymouth tonight.

The bust up went very well. We had lots of food left over but the club is putting on a Lewis Shoot on Sunday so can use most of it at that event. I got a plaque for first place as sharpshooter in the pistol league. It is quite a nice plaque and I will hang it. My shooting fell apart in the middle of the league because I was so tired and couldn't get focused BUT with the decent beginning and the fact that I was settling down at the end, I DID end up with a 50.2 average so I ended up over 50%.

I am really tired tonight and am so looking forward to the poetry workshop at Kohler Art Center with Ellen Kort. I was rereading the summary and see that we will spend time writing and create an embellished personal keepsake book. (Doesn't that sound oh so cool!) That will also be a fun thing to share to the Plymouth writer's club on Monday.

Hope all is well with you.

Words Women Use:

1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

I will send you some more words tomorrow.

Love Mary