Friday, March 16, 2007

Boy, this was the first time in AGES that we have not had to got to either a hospital or a doctor's office ALL DAY. I slept until almost 6:30AM and Chelsea and I went for our whole walk for the first time in weeks too. Boy was she ever tired most of the day. But she was sure a busy little bee during the walk and did not act a bit 13.

Then I cleaned the kitchen this morning and cleaned out my recipes. Actually, I was looking for a specific bread recipe that seems to have disappeared.

Had lunch with Marlene, Mary and Barb today. That was a pleasant break. We did get a counter offer on the house. They only came back with $197000. We just rejected it with no counter. If they are not serious, why bother. Why are they looking at home in the 229,000 range if they intend to pay less than 200,000. Give me a break.

Someone is going to look at it again on Tuesday.

I went and shot league today. The first one was terrible but the next two steadily improved. I seem to need to shoot one to get my bearings. Perhaps it will improve as my stress reduces. Now that Dick is somewhat better - at least we are getting some rest now.

Yesterday, Dick and I saw our first robins. Good sigh. Today, while Chelsea and I were on our walk, I (and I mean I, Chelsea is not too alert unless something moves you know) saw TWO deer in the grasses at the end of Cattail Court. Then later in the day when I took her out, I heard geese honking and there were two of them sitting on the top of a house across the way.

Lots of nature activity. I like that. When I see a red winged blackbird and hear it's trill, I will really believe that spring is here.

Love

Mary

No comments: