Monday, November 20, 2006

Went to Bible Study this morning. Sunday is Christ the King. All three readings were related to Jesus coming back at the end of the world for the final judgement. On a cloud they say. Sounds like we had better be ready. As I pointed out - we don't really have to worry about that. We just have to worry about our own personal judgment.

I visited with Mother for a while after the study. I brought her two of the frozen pasties that I made last week. She was pleased. That will be something she can just pull out some evening and not something that she would be likely to make for herself. We discussed the deer hanging and the fact that it is supposed to warm up during the days for the next couple of days. However, the deer are not in the sun, they are in the garage, it will be cold all night and Randy will ice their core down during the night to keep them cold. We butcher on Friday.

I went to the Cream City Writers Club. That is what the Plymouth group calls themselves. They meet on the third Tuesday at Book Heads, the local book store. A nice group. I really knew tham all, not well, but have met them. Sue and Sy from the Sheboygan Group were there also. I learned that somewhere in the bible it tells the farmer to leave the corners of his fields for the poor. Some cultures allow the poor to come through the fields after the harvest to gather the gleanings. Wonder why those traditions fell by the way. I guess that is what our Second Harvest programs are kind of replacing. There is plenty of food in the world and noone should ever have to go hungry. Distribution and good leadership are needed.

Tomorrow and the next day we will be cleaning and I will be preparing for the Thanksgiving feast.

ATTENTION:
ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.


Have a great Tuesday.

Mary
YOU WILL BE SAFE; I'M JUST EMAILING TO SAY GOODBYE.

No comments: