Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Well. It was a good day and a bad day.

It was a good day because I spent it cooking for tomorrow. I do love cooking and I had a LOT to do. I made two stuffings, a pie and Fiffy Hobbin and day ahead mashed potatoes and jello. It was fun and I was busy ALL day.

The bad is because Dick has changed his mind about letting us bring kitties here. He had said after I met with Mark Kleinhans, the builder, that he felt that put a different light on it and he would reconsider. Today he practically said that he was not going to. It looks like I will have to wait until Chelsea is gone and then what will he say about TWO kitties. The rules DO say one animal. I am so sad. Every person I talk to, resident of Tall Grass or not, says JUST GET THEM. WHO WILL KNOW. But Dick knows and feels that we are leaving ourselves open for lawsuits and what ever else awful could befall us.

I have no hope.

Chelsea,by the way, is feeling pretty good, but she did take a short walk this morning. She got a shower this morning too so she will be very pretty for the visitors tomorrow.

Jim and Michelle had their Boots declawed today. They brought him home tonight and he is a rather subdued little guy. He spent his time at the Vet's after the surgery trying to get out of his cage and getting his little paws bleeding. Now he is home and demanding lots of love and sympathy. Boy can that little guy purr.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have SO much to be thankful for. I hope your day will be as nice as ours. We will be visiting and eating to the MAX.

Be. Happy.

Love
Mary

No comments: