Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The weather - it is a'changin'. It was very warm this morning, so warm that I was able to wear a light jacket and a baseball cap on our walk. This evening it is cooling down and there is a possibility of snow showers tonight and tomorrow.

I had a dentist appointment today for a cleaning and checkup. I went right over to Mother's fromt he appointment and picked up the deer hide. Then after lunch, Dick and I drove to Hartford to W. B. Place to drop the hide off for tanning. I will have 5 hides. That will probably be enough for a jacket. they say 5 to 7 and I am not really very big. So maybe it will work. Otherwise, I will just have to wait until next year.

I made some Hello Dollies, or as they are sometimes called. 7 Layer Cookies. I made a few changes. I used chocolate graham crackers and substituted white chocolate chips for the butterscotch chips. They are REALLY good. I will have to rename them.

Tomorrow we take Dick to get the blood tested and to see Dr. Hodous for his feet. Then we will grocery shop and I will be able to stay home for the rest of the day.

I guess that is all for today. I am really tired and haven't much imagination left.

Have a good day tomorrow.

Love

Mary

No comments: